Revell 1/32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IIa
Newly tooled kit from Revell of the Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IIa.
- New mould.
- Textured surfaces with finely engraved panel joints.
- Detailed Mk.IIa wings with MG openings.
- Detailed cockpit and instrument panel.
- Separate cockpit ribbing.
- Detailed seat suspension.
- Detailed foot-pedal control runs.
- Separate cockpit door.
- Detailed radiator.
- Rotating Propeller.
- Detailed exhaust system.
- Detailed undercarriage.
- Separate cockpit glazing.
Decals are included for the following aircarft:
- Supermarine Mk.IIa, No. 19 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Fowlmere, England, June 1941.
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IIa, No. 65 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Kirton-in-Lindsey, England, Juli 1941.