Revell 1/32 F-4F Phantom II "WTD61 Flight Test"
Whilst not as sophisticated as the Tamiya 1/32 Phantom kits, these Revell Phantoms still build up into stunning models and represent fantastic value for money.
- Detailed surfaces with recessed panel joints.
- F-4F nose with nose-cannon.
- Detailed radar unit.
- Detailed cockpit for both pilot and combat observer.
- Detailed ejection set.
- Faithfully reproduced instrument panel.
- Detailed tail and rudder.
- Detailed undercarriage with tyres in the standing position.
- A choice of extended or retracted undercarriage positions.
- A choice of extended or retracted air-brakes.
- External load pylons.
- Central fuselage tank.
- Two wing tanks.
- Four AIM-7 Sidewinder guided missiles.
- Four AIM-120 guided missiles.
- An ECM Pod.
- Super decal set with all flashes and a complete set of markings for the unique livery of F-4F Phantom II 38+13 Final Flight WTD-61 Flight Test , Manching 30 July 2013.