1) What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment by credit/debit card, PayPal, Postal Orders (UK and Canada only), cheque (must be in GBP and drawn on a British bank) and cash. Full details are provided during the checkout process.
2) How much do you charge for delivery?
Delivery costs are weight-dependant and are based on the amount that Royal Mail charges. To work out the delivery cost, simply add items to your shopping cart and then use the link to view the cart, there you will find a shipping calculator which will give you the exact cost.
3) Do you deduct VAT for export orders?
Yes. This is shown during checkout and is available to residents of non-EU countries and residents of the Channel Islands.
4) Can you deduct VAT for orders to BFPO addresses?
Yes, but only to BFPO addresses in non-EU countries. This is not worked out automatically so contact us before placing your order.
5) Can you post aerosol cans?
Yes, but only to UK addresses or by Surface Mail.
6) Can you post orders that weigh more than the 2kg Airmail limit?
Yes, by courier. Courier delivery can be very expensive to certain countries so please request a quote before ordering.
7) Are there any countries that you don't deliver to?
8) What happens when I place my order?
You should receive an e-mail confirmation almost immediately. If you don't receive this e-mail, please check that you have given us your correct e-mail address and also make sure that your e-mail client can receive e-mails from our e-mail address by adding email@example.com to your white list/safe list.
9) Is everything in stock that I've ordered?
Yes as it is not possible to order out-of-stock items except certain pre-order items. Our stock levels are "live". Occasionally mistakes are made but you will be notified if there is any problem .
10) If I leave a telephone message will you call me back?
Unfortunately it is only possible for us to return calls to UK landlines, we cannot return calls to mobile or international numbers. The best way to contact us is by e-mail.